A hybrid work model combines at-home and in-office work and is used by businesses to help bring employees back to work during and after the pandemic. The system entails sending employees to the office at different times during the day and week while having them work...
Right Height Manufacturing Ranks 4342 on the 2018 Inc. 5000, Marking Its Second Consecutive Year on the Ranking
Attributes Fast Growth to Height-Adjustable Workstations for Corporate and Medical Use
MANCHESTER, N.H., August 23, 2018 – Right Height Manufacturing (RHM) ranked Number 4342 on Inc. Magazine?s 37th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. It grew 77 percent over three years (2014-2017).
?We are proud to rank on the Inc. 5000 for the second consecutive year. We attribute our growth to bringing quality and affordable sit-stand desk solutions to Corporate America and the medical industry,? said Mike Kind, CEO of Right Height Manufacturing and MKind Inc.
MKind, Inc is the parent company of three businesses:
- Right Height Manufacturing
- Makers of the LifeDesk® SmartLegs™ solution that converts virtually any desk into a sit-stand desk, improving the user’s wellness, productivity, and engagement at work. Designed to empower organizations to create a company culture in which workers perform at their highest levels, LifeDesk SmartLegs are the choice of leading enterprises, healthcare organizations and universities nationwide. For more information, visit: https://thelifedesk.com.
- The popular StableRise® height-adjustable Electronic Health Records (EHR) workstation for medical exam rooms, designed to keep the healthcare provider always patient-facing. StableRise empowers the healthcare provider to gain better eye contact, nonverbal communication and interpersonal social cues. For more information, visit: http://stablerise.com.
- Standata Technology: Developers of the software incorporated into the LifeDesk? SmartLegs? product.
- Summit Ergonomics, an ergonomic office consultancy focused on improving employee health comfort and productivity. For more information, visit: https://summitergo.com.
About Right Height Manufacturing
Founded in 1992, Right Height Manufacturing started with the mission of helping organizations and the healthcare industry improve the well-being and productivity of their employees with ergonomically correct workstations. Emerging as one of the nation’s leading workplace ergonomics companies, it is now the parent company to three entities delivering ergonomic height-adjustable desk solutions to Corporate America and the medical industry.
About Inc. Media:
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today’s innovative company builders. Winner of the National Magazine Award for General Excellence in both 2014 and 2012. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000,000 in 2010 to over 18,000,000 today.? For more information, visit www.inc.com.