My new sit-stand desk has been a great experience. It’s solidly built and feels very stable even at the leg’s full height extension. The leg action is smooth enough to adjust the height without fear of your beverage spilling. I’d recommend LifeDesk to anyone looking for office workstations.
Get more like this!
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive articles, updates, and offers to your inbox.
- The New Normal – How Office Telematics Benefits the Remote Workforce
- How Office Syndrome is Affecting Work From Home Productivity
- How Mental Health And Hip Flexor Pain Are Related
- How does gamification encourage participation in corporate wellness programs?
- Pros and cons of standing while working – in the office and at home