I have their smaller standing desk and delighted so far. It is light enough and has a wheel base that can be used to pivot the table based on time-of-the-day. The top is bamboo and feels great. The edge closer to you is tapered so the hands feel good while typing. The shape is great for corner placement and lends to better space utilization.
Get more like this!
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive articles, updates, and offers to your inbox.
- The New Normal – How Office Telematics Benefits the Remote Workforce
- How Office Syndrome is Affecting Work From Home Productivity
- How Mental Health And Hip Flexor Pain Are Related
- How does gamification encourage participation in corporate wellness programs?
- Pros and cons of standing while working – in the office and at home