The Right Height Keyboard Tray features a counterbalance spring to help offset keyboard weight during height adjustments. No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; simply lift the platform to the desired position and release. Our platforms are available in three convenient widths: 19, 26, and 30 inches.
Articulating Keyboard Mechanism
- Soft touch wheel adjusts tilt with each turn (0° to -20°)
- Counterbalance spring helps offset keyboard weight during height adjustments
- 8″ total height adjustment range (3″ above; 5″ below the work surface)
- No knob, lever, or ratchet handle required to set height; simply lift to desired position and release
- 21″ track included
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black textured powder coat (also available in white or silver)
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA X5.5 2008 Industry Standard
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Made in the USA
|Track Mechanism Size||21”|
|Platform Sizes||19”W x 11.5”D or 26”W x 11.5”D or 30”W x 11.5”D|
|Wrist Rest Size||18.25” x 2.375”|
|Track Length||Rugged Steel|
|Platform Composition||Light Phenolic Material
1/4” thickness for maximum knee clearance
|Wrist Rest Composition||Gel with Vinyl Fabric and Non-Skid Base|
|Tilt||0 to -20 or 10 to -20 by removing Positive tilt Lockout|
|Adjustability||8” adjustment range (3” above, 5” below the work surface)|
|Mouse Guards||Both right and left sides|
|Retractability||Fully retracts Under Desk|
Test the benefits of sit-stand desks in your office with our Pilot Program.
Work Healthier. Live Better. With LifeDesk SmartLegs.