SilverSan™ Anti-bacterial Top
Reduce exposure to microbes and bacteria
Our powder-coat-painted MDF (medium-density fiberboard) worksurfaces are infused with a silver-ion anti-bacterial treatment that slows the growth of bacteria, fungi, and algae.
SILVERSAN coatings are specially formulated to slowly release silver ions which are known to inhibit the growth of microorganisms on powder-coated surfaces. These microbes are tiny living things that can only be seen with a microscope. While some microbes are important for human health, others can make us very sick.
Contact a manufacturer’s representative to place an order.
Features and Benefits
- Continues to inhibit microbes regardless of surface wear
- Stable in high temperatures (tested up to 100°C)
- Superior exterior durability
- Available in white and black.
- In stock sizes: 30″ deep x 60″ wide.
- Typical office worksurface sizes available with custom order
Lower carbon footprint
No edgeband. No backer. No adhesives. No solvent. Our powder-coated tops are environmentally-friendly and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry.
- IAQ testing of powder coating shows the lowest emissions of any surface in the industry.
- Zero VOC’s. Zero HAP’s. Formeldahyde free. CARB-2 Compliant
- 100% Recyclable